Friday 13 October 2017

Pyramid pattern and other news

Ok I know it's been a while but I still haven't gotten my laptop repaired to be fair the guy is literally never in his store or picks up his phone as far as I can tell. But I have realised that some of the pictures I thought were only on my laptop are also on my phone so I'm posting from here despite hating the blogger interface for mobiles (seriously the pictures are just impossible to format) Also I'm not entirely sure I can even rotate the pictures right now so the next few posts the swatch image may be the wrong way around. So on with the pattern.

(Look! I fixed it!)

Sadly I think you've all been waiting for a kinda meh pattern sadly but there are some nice ones coming up. It would make a decent border at least. The pyramid pattern is originally from Italy but it's common to other European countries.

Pattern for working flat:
Con multiple of 8st + 1
Rows 1&3 - *P1,K1* end P1
Rows 2&4 - *K1,P1* end K1
Rows 5&7 - *P2,(K1,P1)x3* end P1
Rows 6&8 - *K2,(P1,K1)x3* end K1
Rows 9&11 - *P3,K1,P1,K1,P2* end P1
Rows 10&12 - *K3,P1,K1,P1,K2* end K1
Rows 13&15 - *P4,K1,P3* end P1
Rows 14&16 - *K4,P1,K3* end K1

Well that's it I will try and post again this weekend, hopefully the formatting on this isn't too terrible and I'm off now as writing on my phone is super annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment